“Tabitha's way of helping people identify the “Should Monster” and “Inner Owl” simplifies complex energetic forces so anyone can understand them.Regardless of age, background, or education—virtually all can benefit from what she has to share.”
— S. Clayton, Licensed Therapist & Teacher
WOMEN’S MOVEMENT, EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Women and other minorities often struggle with the “Should Monster,” the external and self-imposed pressures placed on them that dictate what we are expected to do and become.
In this inspirational program women will learn to shed these limiting beliefs as well as identify and ignite their own potential to lead a more positive, fulfilled, and balanced life.
Innovation and Inclusion in Action
- Foundation: Understand the types of innovation and how inclusion impacts success. See how our proprietary and proven program can quantifiably increase innovation and productivity for your company. Our Fortune 500 Clients have experienced up to 39% increase in rapid innovation and 53% increase in productivity during real-time events.
- Cognitive Diversity Assessment (AEM-Cube): How positioning along the Growth Curve impacts the ways organizations and individuals explore (innovate) and optimize (drive efficiency) to maximize productivity.
Igniting Potential and Productivity
- Tapping into Team Potential: How to leverage individual and team potential.
- Should Monster: Recognize and mitigate the roadblocks along your journey.
- Inner Owl: Amplify your Inner Owl for an endless supply of energy, intuition, and wisdom.