“In a year of uncertainty, when people are yearning for purpose in their work, opportunity in their community, and authenticity in the voices they hear, along comes Tabitha Scott to help light the way. Tabitha’s journey can prepare us for our own journey. She came back from the jungles of Costa Rica an even stronger leader, one who is ready to offer the insights and experiences that can help us all focus on becoming better leaders and influences in our businesses, our communities, and our families. ”
— Randall Powell, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Kansas City
“The rapid innovation exercise was eye opening as it allowed participants to experience 'like thinking' vs. working in 'diverse' groups to attack the same business opportunity. Participants were energized by the exercise as it allowed them to come to the conclusion that a well-balanced, diverse group reaches more impactful decisions in a collaborative environment. Participants highly enjoyed the insights. I would recommend it as it was fast moving and insightful.”
— Nick B, Senior Director, Fortune 200 Company, Boston
POWERING POTENTIAL FOR COMPANIES
Smart companies are recognizing that energized employees increase innovation and productivity. Below are consulting topics that we can offer companies.
Energizing Yourself and Your Career
- Discover Your Personal Potential: Attendees receive a three-step method to tap into their own potential, reconnect with themselves and others, recharge, and avoid burnout.
- Protecting Positivity: Learn how to shield yourself from negativity and pressures. Identify ways to amplify and maintain a balanced, positive life.
Leading Transformation in Any Organization
- Where Companies Fail: Highlight common techniques to implement organizational change and why they won’t work. This will save valuable time and money by redirecting action into methods that are proven to change habits.
- What Works: How to predictably change habits and accelerate agility through clearly defined strategy, objectives, and key performance indicators. As leaders of many successful corporate transformation programs (innovation, technology, sustainability, energy, and leadership development) we know what works and are excited about sharing it.
Diversity and Inclusion for Innovation and Productivity
- Foundation: Understand the types of innovation and how inclusion impacts success. See how our proprietary and proven program can quantifiably increase innovation and productivity for your company. Our Fortune 500 Clients have experienced up to 39% increase in rapid innovation and 53% increase in productivity during real-time events.
- Cognitive Diversity Assessment (AEM-Cube): How positioning along the Growth Curve impacts the ways organizations and individuals explore (innovate) and optimize (drive efficiency) to maximize productivity.
- Tapping into Team Potential: How to leverage individual and team potential.
Driving Financial Success with Sustainability Leadership
- Opportunities: Take away proven methods to drive new ideas, develop employee engagement, and tie sustainability to financial success.
- Avoiding Ineffective Programs: The Do’s and Don’ts of a successful sustainability program from a global sustainability expert. Learn how to create organizational change and quantify the results.